Want to know the secret to getting massive amounts of traffic to your blog, have people follow you no matter what you write, make contact with you daily, and turn into clients instantly?
When it’s written in a sentence like the one above, you start to become a little leery. Nothing can be THAT good. Right?
Yet every week I meet with people that have heard me talk about blogging, and they always bring up the statement, “I want to use a blog so I can quit other forms of gaining leads”.
When I hear that statement, my next question is, “how quickly do you want your blog to work for you?” Because a blog is a great tool In fact, I can’t imagine my marketing plan to be without several at the moment. But I’ve also been using blogs for over eight years now.
Blogs are just like any other form of marketing.
- You have to use it regularly to make it work for you.
- In order to bring clients to your blog, you have to give out content that makes them want to come back again and again.
- Traffic will come from a variety of sources; you have to keep trying and do what works.
- People will sign up for and buy different things. You have to make more than one offer to gain clients.
- You have to be patient. A blog will only work after you’ve dedicated yourself to it for a while, and you have the traction of several things working together.
- You won’t be number one in Google immediately. Like everything else it takes time.
So let me ask you a question. Will you be in business five years from now? If so, then you have plenty of time to start up a blog, dedicate yourself to it as one of the best forms of marketing your business, and just do it.